Friday, November 15, 2013

Is Bubblews is a scam?

I have been writing for Bubblews since April 2013.  I have made several hundred dollars for very little work.  I absolutely think that Bubblews is legit.  I have had a couplpe of redemptions where I have not been paid but overall I think they are legit.

Customer service on the website is horrible.  I have never once had anyone on the website contact me back.  I have sent about 8 emails asking about payments and not once has anyone every written me back.  So expect that if your payment is not paid, you will get no response.

Here is some proof of payments.

7th redemption

20th redemption

22nd redemption

I have been paid around 24 times now and 3 times I have not been paid.  Its not fun when you don't get paid.  But the way I look at it is, I can make 100 to 150 dollars a month and maybe miss a payment here and there.  My conclusion is that Bubblews is not a scam.  If you can deal with a missing payment now and then and bad customer service, then you should try Bubblews out.

No comments:

Post a Comment