Monday, February 2, 2015

CGPGallery Review

After Bubblews took a hit with a pay rate change I started looking for another similar website to earn money on.  I was told the CGPGallery was the closest alternative.  I signed up and started writing.  The rules are almost identical, in fact some users believe it is the same company.  Further research shows it is not the same company.

I wrote 10 articles to see how the website would work.  I earned a couple bucks within a few hours of my joining.  I felt like their was some potential with CGPGallery until I completely stopped earning.  I waited an entire week and never earned another cent.  So it looks like the only way to earn money is to keep post as many articles each day as possible.  There is no passive revenue at all.  At least not in my experience.

I am looking for passive revenue sharing websites.  I don't want to write and article, earn 20 or 30 cents and then never earn from it again.  Maybe in the future CGPGallery will change but for now I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment