Friday, August 1, 2014

Is Wikinut a scam?

One of the websites I write for is Wikinut.  I started writing for them about 3 years ago.  Since that time I have made almost no money from them.  Its not a traffic problem, it's a rate problem.  I can consistently get 50 to 100 views a day across my articles.  But for all of those views I get a penny or two most days.  So is Wikinut a scam?  I wouldn't necessarily put Wikinut into the category of a scam website.  They do pay you once you reach the payment threshold.  It took me over 2 years to reach the 2.50 payout limit though.  So I would say Wikinut is not worth submitting articles to.  You will never make enough money from the website to justify the time writing.

One thing that Wikinut is good for is getting back links and driving traffic to your other articles.  Wikinut is lenient when it comes to linking to other content.  Write a article and put a link to another article on another platform that will actually pay well.  You will get views on your Wikinut article and they will in turn find your other articles.

Wikinut is not a website I would recommend for passive income.  You will never write enough articles to get a good daily amount of earnings.  I have given up on submitting anything new to them except if I include links to other articles.  I don't know if the links are dofollow or not so I don't know if the links add any SEO value.


No comments:

Post a Comment