Sunday, August 3, 2014

Planes Fire and Rescue review

I saw Planes Fire and Rescue with my family this weekend.  We saw the first Planes and we didn't think it was nearly as good as we hoped for.  Planes Fire and Rescue did not disappoint.  This is my Planes Fire and Rescue review as well as my wife's opinion and my 5 year old boy.


My wife and I went in thinking that the move might not be as good as we were hoping.  Right off the bat we were impressed.  The movie was exciting as soon as it started.  The length of Planes Fire and Rescue is perfect at only 83 minutes.  My 5 year old son was able to stay interested the entire movie which is unusual.  Most movies he gets bored or anxious about halfway through.  Planes Fire and Rescue is the latest release from Disney.

Most of this movie was appropriate.  Their was one joke where one of the characters replaced the word @ss with Aston Martin.  To a child it wouldn't be very obvious.  I just don't like when movies meant for children use adult jokes.



There are some good moral taught in the movie such as friendship.  It also teaches that true friends will do anything to try and help out.  It also demonstrates how some people will put fame and fortune above safety.

Here is a trailer for Planes Fire and Rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment