Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bubblews earnings have dropped

Bubblews announced that they would be changing the pay rate.  Instead of the old pay rate which was 1 penny for every view, comment and like, they are now paying a portion of views based on the country the view came from.

To put this in perspective I was making on average 1.50 per day on Bubblews before the change.  After the change I am making on average 4 cents a day.  This is huge.  I have over 400 articles on Bubblews and I am making 4 cents a day.  The pay change is ridiculous.  I refuse to write any new articles and I will more than likely remove the ones I have up after my next pay out.

I think Bubblews planned this all along.  They had an incredibly high pay rate to attract a bunch of writers knowing they would drop the rate later and have an incredibly high number of articles already written.

No comments:

Post a Comment