Monday, January 12, 2015

TSU earnings

I just started on TSU and I haven't had any earnings yet.  But I have started growing my network and made a few new friends.  I have found some interesting topics on fishing and photography.  I did a quick search for earnings and I was able to come across a few interesting screenshots on earning.  If you would like to join TSU you can join through my invitation link. 

Below are some screen shots of other people's earnings.  This first one is the highest I have seen and I actually wonder if it's fake.

I have found several with numbers close to this and I feel like this is a reasonable amount of earnings.  I would expect most people to reach this point but not go much higher.

The rest of the shots below are the most common.  30 cents to 1 dollar a day is what most people get.





No comments:

Post a Comment